WELLNESS & HEALING SERVICES
- Cupping Therapy: Cupping is a well known ancient healing practice from China. Great for releasing muscle tightness, strains, or to release tension and blockages. It uses special cups that are placed on the skin with suction. It helps to reduce pain, inflammation, and increase blood flow. It is a healing method used to soften tight muscles and tone attachments, loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue, bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues, and drain excess fluids and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways. It often works wonders for patients with back and muscle pain, poor circulation, aches and pains in shoulders, hips, lower back, and neck.
- Reiki: Gentle & therapeutic energy healing technique of "laying on hands", in which the practitioner works with the universal life force energy to restore the client's energy centers in the body to their most natural state of flow. This process helps to restore and strengthen the whole system. It induces a sense of peacefulness, security, and well-being. It also activates the self regulation forces by balancing the chakra energy centers. It is non-sectarian and non-judgmental and is compatible with all religions and beliefs. People have experienced great relief from ailments such as stress, physical pain, anxiety, depression, and even fibromyalgia.
- Thai Abdominal Detox Massage / Chi Nei Tsang: The Taoist sages of ancient China observed that humans often develop energy blockages in their internal organs that result in knots and tangles in their abdomens. These obstructions occur at the center of the body’s vital functions and constrict the flow of chi (our life force energy). Excessive negative emotions like fear, anger, anxiety, depression, and worry cause the most damage. Problems can also be caused by overwork, stress, accidents, surgery, drugs, toxins, poor food, and bad posture. All of the body’s energy meridians run through the abdominal area, hence the techniques of Chi Nei Tsang can positively affect all energies of the body. A regular session of Chi Nei Tsang treatments can help to relieve energy stagnation, detoxify the body, and rejuvenate the vital organs surrounding the navel center.
- Tok Sen Therapy: Tok Sen is an traditional Thai healing practice that originates from northern Thailand dating back to the Lanna Kingdom. Tok means to strike or tap and Sen refers to the Sen Energy Lines coursing through your body, so Tok Sen means tapping energy lines. wooden tools are used in Tok Sen to clear energy blockages, relax the muscles, and set a relaxing rhythm. Deep vibrations are generated from the tapping of the wooden tools and it dislodges long held tension and knots. Many people fall into a state of deep relaxation during the session and the treatment allows the body to restore its natural flow of energy. Great for reducing pain in the muscles, fascia, joints, and the spine. Helps with sore tendons, pinched nerves, and numbness. Improves blood circulation and releases energy blockages trapped in the body.
- Bio-Alchemy Healing: A combination of the above 4 ancient healing modalities: Cupping, Reiki, Chi Nei Tsang, and TokSen. will help relieve aches, pain, tension, and stress anywhere in the body. This deeply healing session releases blockages and activates your body’s innate ability for healing and you'll be able to experience noticeable benefits immediately and even days after the session. A custom catered and truly one-of-a-kind healing experience.
- Meditation Lesson: Learn how to still your mind and connect to your true higher self. Meditation has been known to improve focus, increase productivity, boost your immune functioning, reduce stress, depression, anxiety, and anger, increase your overall sense of well-being, and even reverse aging. You’ll learn how to implement simple ways to incorporate meditation into your everyday life. it is suitable for everyone. Choose from a variety of meditation styles.